Is there a ‘best’ or ‘right’ time to purchase your new VA Zero Down Payment San Diego home? Right now is probably the best time to purchase a home using your VA eligibility for many reasons. Here are a few of them:
- Interest rates are at record lows and are hovering around 3.8 - 4.25 % fixed for 30 years. This is something we haven’t seen in many decades.
- Prices have adjusted and have actually come down over the past 5-6 years. This has been due to over extended loan financing and foreclosures.
- Purchasing power is strong due to these first two points. Since there is no down payment using VA financing, it is the monthly payment that is actually being purchased.
- Because of these factors, a typical San Diego military family can now purchase a beautiful 3 or 4 bedroom home or condo in a very nice single-family, ‘pride of ownership’ neighborhood. This has been unheard of in a city of such high demand as San Diego. Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Finally, buying at the bottom of the market allows for the home purchaser to experience a substantial increase in property value – especially if you hold onto to it for 5-10 years or longer.
If you would like to know more about your options for owning a great San Diego home, please contact me today. Take charge now. Do it while the rates are still at 60 year historic low rates. There is no better time than now. I help military with marginal credit and give FREE counseling advice. Call Mark Levenson today for a FREE 1 hour consultation so we can get you and your family started on the road to your new home. You’ll be glad you did.
Mark Levenson, Helping You Buy and Sell Homes, Condos and Investment Property
“Building Dreams One Client At A Time.”
Over 1,000 Clients Served Since 1981
Buy for No Money Down and No Closing Costs!